Friday, September 19, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I am so behind! School started a month ago, and I haven't had a chance to share the exciting things that have been happening. To really catch up though, I need to go back to before school started.

At the beginning of August, I was blessed to spend a lot of time with family. I stayed with my grandparents for a night, and then I got to go have lunch one Sunday afternoon with my cousin Melody, her husband Greg, and her adorable little girls!!! I so enjoyed spending time with them and playing with the girls. The next day, I officially moved into my new apartment in Waco. But, I only stayed for a night...the next day I traveled to Boerne to spend a few days with my cousin Mandy - Melody's sister. I had so much fun with Logan, Mandy, and Weston! The little guy has grown so much in the past few months, so it was fun to watch him discover new things and attempt to crawl! It was also great to catch up with Mandy and just relax while watching the Olympics. Here are a few pics:




By this time, the middle of August had arrived, so I returned to Waco to help with Welcome Week. I was fortunate enough to be a leader for a group of transfer students. I enjoyed introducing the students to Baylor and seeing their reactions to things that I now take for granted. School started the next week, and since then I have been swamped with class and schoolwork! I just finished my first round of tests, and the semester is a quarter of the way over. Christmas will be here before I know it! I've also loved being back and having the chance to hang out with friends. Waco really does feel like home in some ways.

Woodway 80's Roller Skating Party:




Baylor Football Game:


Anyway, that's what I've been up to for the past month or so! I know the rest of the semester will be just as exciting.

No comments: