Monday, October 13, 2008

Midterms...ugh!!!

So I'm in the middle of midterms right now...I've never had to deal with these before. Do you realize how much pressure there is when your final grade depends on two tests? Essentially, I'm preparing for a test that is worth 50% of my course grade. Obviously, I'm not a fan of the system. Anyway, I have an accounting ethics midterm at 8am tomorrow, and a corporate finance midterm on Wednesday. I feel like my head is about to explode with all the information I'm storing away for future reference, but hopefully all the studying will pay off!

Two things...yes, I've been back from the Dominican Republic for two weeks, and I haven't posted a single picture. Guilty! This weekend is Fall Break, and since I'm choosing to stay at school for my holiday, I'll work on catching up then. To give you a sneak peek though...



ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

My second note is to just say how proud I am of my Baylor Bears! We beat Iowa State last Saturday night 38-10!!! It was a great victory to propel us back to 3-3 for the season, and I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be a great game against Oklahoma St. this weekend. It will be a tough game, but hopefully we'll go up there and compete! Sic 'em bears!

Well, my study break is over...more to come in a few days!

No comments: