Can I just start by saying that I am exhausted?! After working two straight weeks for 65+ hours, I am worn down. Even though I just started working full-time in January, I was placed on a very unique project about four weeks ago. This project is a wonderful opportunity for me, and thus far, it has been a very enjoyable experience. Ironically, I am missing the normal tax "busy season," but I've found myself in the middle of what I call a "busier season"! I never dreamed that I would be working this many hours a week, but I am not the least bit upset. After all, what better time will I have to keep this schedule than when I'm young and single!
Obviously, work has consumed my time, so not much else has happened over the past month. Nonetheless, I've squeezed in a few exciting events! Last Sunday, I traveled to Waco to watch my "little sister" get baptized. I love Alana so much, and I'm so proud of her for making this decision! I truly feel like a part of her family, so it was a very exciting moment. I also had the opportunity to catch up with Mandy and Weston a few weeks ago. Weston has grown so much, and he has stolen my heart! Such a handsome little guy!
Well, since sleep is coming at a premium, I better head to bed. For now, I'm just pressing on and trying to make the most of every minute I have, whether at work or play!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment