Hmm. Clearly I got a little distracted over the past few months! I definitely intended to continue blogging during my last semester at Baylor, but obviously that didn't happen! In my defense though, I've been a little busy. I mean, since last August I have traveled to New York City and Washington D.C., studied for my first section of the CPA exam, passed the Financial section of the test, finished my last few classes, lived with the most amazing family I've ever met, experienced my first Zumba classes, graduated with my Master's and Bachelor's degrees at the same time, celebrated Christmas and New Year's, traveled to Ruidosa, skied for the first time since high school, and started my new job (which I love)! So see, that's a lot! I've certainly been remiss in not keeping this up to date, and right now I'm trying to decide whether to start fresh or backtrack on some of these memories. We'll see what happens! For now, my goal is to blog once a week.
One fun note: I spent a few hours last night with my beautiful cousins Kiersi and Kayden - they are so adorable and I love them so much! I haven't laughed so hard as I did last night as we built towers and played games. I hope I can see them more often since I'm back in the metroplex!
Well, I better go enjoy the last few hours of my weekend...one long week of work is coming up!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment