February was a busy month. Busy season at work was officially underway, but I found a couple of excuses to head to Waco!
Love this subway art for my desk at work. I still find a way to celebrate Valentine's Day!
At the beginning of the month, I went to Waco for Taste of the Wild. This is the girls' annual school fundraiser. They had a catered meal and then a silent auction to raise money. The biggest item that sold was a signed RGIII football. Definitely a hot item!
Ashley was in town, so we got to meet Chelsea, Carter, and Lisa for brunch at Cafe Cappuccino. Definitely my favorite place to go!
Just a couple weeks later, I headed back down to Waco for Chelsea's Valentine's Tea. Although creativity is not my gift, I managed to put together a Valentine for the party:
Chelsea did an amazing job with the food, decor, and making it an incredibly fun event. It was such a nice break from the craziness of life at the time! It was also so nice to visit with Chelsea's mom, sister, and friends who still live in Waco.
Later that month, I went to a girls' craft night at Travis. Even though I'd started visiting different churches, I'm so grateful that some of the friendships I formed at that church are still ongoing! Again, I'm not the most creative person, but I was pretty excited with how the craft turned out:
All in all, February was a very blessed month; it was so great to find balance and be able to spend time with friends even though work was starting to get out of hand... (more on that to come in March!)
No comments:
Post a Comment